|QCTool V4.0.6 Basic
Any major credit card or PayPal accepted
See below for add-on prices
|List Price per Unit|
|All licenses include 1 year of email support and upgrades|
|1 Unit||More details||$400|
|2-3 Units||More details||$350|
|4-9 Units||More details||$300|
|10+ Units||More details||$250|
|Note to Resellers|
|Each license is intended for one computer only.|
|Aeromagnetic Compensation add-on||$6000|
|Marine Gravity and Magnetics add-on||$1700|
|Advanced Magnetics add-on||$600|
|Basic, Gravity and Advanced Magnetics||$1300|
|Purchase an add-on|
|QCTool Support Details|
|1 Year License Renewal/Upgrade for individual licenses
Obtain access to QCTool updates for an additional year.
|Basic license expired in the past 6 months||$150|
|Basic license expired in the past 2 years||$200|
|Basic license expired in the past 5 years||$250|
|Add-on renewal prices|
|Download and run the RenewLicense utility on the computer which has the QCTool license you would like to renew: RenewLicense.exe(20 KB)|
Detailed license renewal instructions:
Special Pricing for Instrument Manufacturers or purchasers of multiple licenses(contact sales)
There are several ways to acquire QCTool:
- Use the "Buy Now" button above to purchase one or more licenses through a secure online payment. You can use any major Credit Card or a PayPal account. It may also be possible to create a PayPal account and use it to pay through your bank. Click here to see what PayPal options are available in your country.
- Email us the QCTool order form. Fill out the order form then scan and email it to us to place your order. You can order multiple licenses. This form of payment requires a credit card.
- Email us. If you would like to purchase one of the add-on licenses, please contact us by email. Feel free to also contact us with any questions or comments that you may have.
- A comprehensive manual is provided with QCTool which should answer most questions you might have.
- Email support is available only for the organization that purchased the license.
- Training is available. The cost per person is $250 for half a day which is more than enough time to learn to handle the most complex of issues.
- Any notification of a bug in our software is always welcome.
Copyright © EiKon Technologies 2005-2022